A financial model represents the present and future financial position of an entity and is critical in providing vital information to ensure you make the right decisions.
We have provided financial modelling services to numerous corporate clients both public and private, across a range of industries and sectors.
Financial models are developed by our team of highly experienced Virtual CFO’s who have strong commercial backgrounds and the necessary skill to understand the financial intricacies of a business and construct workable and valuable financial models.
How we help
Our models have been designed to support decision-making typically utilised for:
- Capital raising
- Accompanying a strategic business plan
- Complementing an information memorandum, offer information statement or prospectus
- Business valuations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Refinancing alternatives
- Business case development, including project analysis
- Sales firms requiring complex spreadsheets for its various divisions.
Our experienced Virtual CFO's will undertake a financial modelling process based on your unique business requirements to ensure:
- Specific realities of your business and/or project are provided for
- The model adequately and efficiently caters for scenario and sensitivity analysis
- The model is adaptable for your team to use on a daily basis
- Data integrity remains intact.