Verde Group offers a holistic IPO service for our business clients.
We understand the importance of ensuring a successful IPO and have have supported a number of clients with either direct or backdoor IPO’s.
Our significant experience includes a working knowledge of the limited disclosure requirements, coordination with lawyers, and short form prospectus requirements that often apply to publicly listed companies.
We will manage:
- Internal appointment as Lead Advisor, CFO or Company Secretary to complete the IPO
- Research services to provide our clients with fundamental, governance, valuation and technical analytics on their private companies prior to IPO
- Pre-IPO planning and business preparation for investor pushbacks
- Assessing whether your company meets the minimum admission criteria set by the ASX in terms of structure, size and number of shareholders
- Negotiating with stockbrokers
- Board selection
- Preparation of a prospectus
- Co-ordinating, or participate participating in, the due diligence process
- Preparing the Independent Accountants’ Report in respect of historical, pro forma and/or forecast financial information
- Assisting the Board of Directors in the discharge of its functions post-listing